Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Operation Christmas Child

Hey Guys!

I know trying to get everyone all together at a meeting can be tricky so I just wanted to post so that everyone was updated about what was going on. I have materials for the Young Adults to participate in Operation Christmas Child this holiday season. Click here to learn more about it. In a nutshell people who want to participate will choose a boy or girl and an age and buy specific items accordingly to place in a shoe box that will be sent to children in need around the world. I will be placing information in each bulletin on Sunday, October 19 but also wanted to give every Young Adult extra information to get co-workers and friends involved. I will be collecting shoe boxes up until Sunday, November 16 so that I am able to drop them off during drop off week which is November 17 to November 24. I hope everyone is as excited as I am about this great opportunity to help others. I do want to have a physical meeting in the near future to plan for an outing for November but until then hope everyone is having a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment